Fall Joint Conference, Nov. 3-5 and Nov 8, 2021
Registration is now open for the Annual Joint Environmental Conference,
co-sponsored by the Environmental Law Section of the State Bar of
Michigan and the East and West Michigan Sections of the Air & Waste
Management Association. This virtual conference will take place over
four half-days, with each session taking place from 9:30 a.m. to
Registration Now Open!
- Day 1: Wednesday, November 3 - EGLE Leadership
Liesl Eichler Clark and the Division Directors
- Day 2: Thursday, November 4 - Air Quality Issues
- Day 3: Friday, November 5 - Perspectives on
- Day 4: Monday, November 8 - Waste and Recycling
- View the full conference agenda here
- Members - $20/session, $50 maximum
- East & West Michigan AWMA members,
- State Bar of Michigan Environmental Law Section,
- Government Employees and Students.
- All others - $35/session, $75 maximum.
Gold Level Sponsorship (only one per session, all are taken, thanks.):
Silver Level Sponsorship - This level of sponsorship includes
recognition as Silver sponsor on the agenda, websites, invitation
emails, and opening slide at the beginning of conference. It also
includes verbal recognition at the beginning of the conference and your
company’s logo on a splash screen at the beginning of the conference.
- For more information